Now starts the selection of candidates for the semester academic exchange program (autumn semester of 2020-2021) with Kindai University (Osaka).
The exchange of students is organized within the framework of the joint project of Kindai University and Dubna State University: "Human Resource Program for Monodukuri Engineer in Japan and Russia".
Dubna State University will send two students to participate in this educational program.
The exchange is open for a student of the 3rd year (in the academic year of 2020-2021) from the Institute of Physics and Engineering, the Institute of System Analysis and Management or the Faculty of Natural and Engineering Science.
Requirements to candidates:
- English proficiency (not lower than B1 – Intermediate)
- Excellent performance in two semesters (spring semester of 2018-2019 and fall semester of 2019-2020);
- High motivation;
- A valid international passport.
1. An application form in English;
2. A color photo 4x3 cm;
3. A photocopy of the first page of the international passport;
4. An academic transcript for the spring semester of 2018-2019 and the autumn semester of 2019-2020;
5. A letter of motivation;
6. A recommendation letter from the Head of the Department.
For all the necessary information regarding participation in the exchange program, please contact the Center for International Academic Mobility, Room 2-113, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The documents will be accepted at the Center for International Academic Mobility, Room 2-113, before 20 February 2020.