The international scientific conference is organized by Dubna State University, Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, Social Philosophy Sector of Institute of Philosophy of Russian Academy of Sciences, Department of World Politics of Lomonosov Moscow State University, with participation of Eurasian Center for Big History and System Forecasting of Institute of Oriental Studies of Russian Academy of Sciences, Scientific and Educational Cultural Society (Moscow branch). The conference will be held on 12 April 2019 at Dubna State University (Dubna, Moscow Region).
• Sociocultural concept: new models and methods of study
• Social and cultural challenges in ideology and politics
• Relevant aspects of the opposition “man – society – culture”
• Man in the future: social and biotechnological design
• Social and philosophical thought on models and estimates of social development
• Social processes in modern Russia through a lens of transitive society
• Social and cultural priorities of contemporary art
If you wish to participate, please register by filling out an electronic form or send an application and the text of your article at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the text of your article must meet the requirements.
Applications can be submitted until 15 March 2019.