Now starts the selection of candidates for the semester academic exchange program (spring semester of 2020-2021, January-May 2021) with the School of Business of the JAMK Univeristy of Applied Sciences (Finland).
Profiles of the educational program:
- "International Business Management"
- "Tourism Management".
Dubna State University will send two students to participate in this educational program.
The exchange is open for the students of the 2nd and 3rd year (in the academic year of 2020-2021) from the Institute of System Analysis and Management (Digital Economics).
Requirements to candidates:
- English proficiency (not lower than B1 – Intermediate)
- A certificate confirming English proficiency (TOEFL iBT 61);
- Excellent performance in two semesters (in the academic year of 2019-2020);
- A valid international passport.
1. A letter of motivation;
2. A color photo 4x3 cm;
3. A photocopy of the first page of the international passport;
4. An academic transcript for the academic year of 2019-2020.
The semester exchange program in the academic year of 2020-2021 is fee-based. The University reimburses the transportation costs. The approximate cost of living and studying in Finland for one student is 300 thousand rubles for the entire period of study (January-May 2021).
For all the necessary information regarding participation in the exchange program, please contact the Center for International Academic Mobility, Room 2-113, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The documents will be accepted at the Center for International Academic Mobility, Room 2-113, before 5 October 2020.