Now starts the selection of candidates for the semester academic exchange program (spring semester of 2020-2021, April-August) with Kindai University (Osaka).
Dubna State University will send two students to participate in this educational program.
The exchange is open for the students of the 2nd and 3rd year (in the academic year of 2020-2021) from the Department of Linguistics.
Requirements to candidates:
- English proficiency (not lower than B1 – Intermediate)
- A certificate confirming English proficiency (TOEFL iBT 61);
- Excellent performance in two semesters (in the academic year of 2019-2020);
- A valid international passport.
1. An application form in English;
2. A color photo 4x3 cm;
3. A photocopy of the first page of the international passport;
4. An academic transcript for the academic year of 2019-2020.
The semester exchange program in the academic year of 2020-2021 is fee-based. The University reimburses the transportation costs. The approximate cost of living and studying in Japan for one student is 250 thousand rubles for the entire period of study (April-August 2021).
For all the necessary information regarding participation in the exchange program, please contact the Center for International Academic Mobility, Room 2-113, e-mail: email@example.com.
The documents will be accepted at the Center for International Academic Mobility, Room 2-113, before 16 September 2020.